What is good for breakfast to bring to work? Scrambled eggs, served plain or with toppings such as green peppers, mushrooms, or cheese. Grilled-meat alternatives such as Beyond Meat or Impossible sausages, eggs, and biscuits. Potato-based items; think classic hash browns or home fries. Waffle stations with fresh fruit, whipped cream, and syrups.
What are good snacks for breakfast?
- Share via Pin. Apple Sandwiches with Almond Butter and Granola.
- Paleo Morning Glory Muffins.
- Overnight Oats in a Near-Empty Jar.
- Egg Muffins.
- Skinny Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Shake.
- Baked Tomato and Egg Cups.
- Breakfast Sweet Potato with Quinoa Pumpkin Seed Granola and Almond Butter.
- Avocados on Toast with Ricotta.
What breakfast Should I buy at the office?
- Hot Oatmeal With Fruit & Seeds. Oatmeal has become a staple in many breakfasts, largely because it’s quick and filling at the same time.
- Egg White Omelet.
- Black Bean Breakfast Burritos.
- Granola Clusters.
- Fruit & Yogurt Breakfast Parfaits.
- Breakfast Smoothie Bowls.
- Carrot Cake Donuts.
- Fresh Fruit.
How can I have breakfast at work?
- Cereal (dry if you don’t have milk at the office)
- Granola bars.
- Oatmeal (if you can make tea in your office, you can make this)
- Nuts and dried fruits.
- Peanut butter and crackers.