What is healthy vending machine snacks?
- FRESH FRUIT AND VEGETABLES. Many varieties of fresh fruit and vegetables work well in refrigerated vending machines.
- FRUIT CUPS. Fruit cups in single-serve cups with less than 250 calories.
- Del Monte. Diced Peaches, no sugar added.
- Dole. Cherry Mixed Fruit in 100% Juice.
What is healthy in vending machines? Healthy Drinks
Vending machine consumers are no longer confined to the “classics,” like orange, pineapple, mango and coconut fruit juices. Exotic varieties, such as quince, goji berry and guanabana have shown up to the healthy vending drink market.
Why vending machines should have healthy snacks? Keeping school vending machines stocked with healthy choices, such as fresh fruit and vegetables or vegetable/fruit based snacks, can help kids learn healthier snacking habits without depriving them of the between meal fuel they need.
What is the healthiest vending machine drink?
- Honest Tea (Unsweetened) A Coca-Cola product, Honest Tea has a variety of flavors to choose from.
- Dasani Sparkling. Looking for that carbonation without the extra sugars?
- Vitamin Water Zero.
- SoBe Water.
- Bottled Water.