What is the best supplement for overactive bladder? Magnesium. Magnesium is important for proper muscle and nerve function. Some doctors believe better magnesium levels can reduce bladder spasms, a common cause of incontinence.
Is there a supplement that helps with bladder control issues? Flotrol and Confitrol24 are two bladder control supplements that are in a league of their own when it comes to the treatment of urinary incontinence, UTIs, and other bladder control problems.
How can I get my bladder healthy again?
- Use the bathroom often and when needed.
- Be in a relaxed position while urinating.
- Take enough time to fully empty the bladder when urinating.
- Wipe from front to back after using the toilet.
- Urinate after sex.
- Do pelvic floor muscle exercises.
What supplements are good for your bladder? The best supplements for kidney and bladder health include vitamin D3, CoQ10, N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC) as well as fruit and vegetable extracts like pumpkin seed and cranberry juice.