What is the healthiest after school snack?
- Pretzels, Cheese, Avocado.
- Pretzels, Nut/Seed Butter, Berries.
- Pretzels, Nutella, Milk.
- Cheese, Crackers, DIY Fruit Cup.
- Cheese, Crackers, Banana.
- Cheese Crackers and Sliced Pear.
- ½ Sandwich and Sliced Cucumbers.
- Toast with Mashed Avocado and Hard-Cooked Egg.
What should I feed my kids after school?
- Fruit. “For an after-school snack, my kids have enjoyed fresh fruit like banana or any combination of cut-up cantaloupe and grapes and berries (e.g., raspberries, blueberries or strawberries) plus warm cashews.
- Peanut Butter.
What snack should I eat after school? Ranch Pretzels are the perfect after school snack for the hungry kiddos. This delicious and light snack is ready in under 5 minutes and only requires 4 simple ingredients! You might be wondering… why don’t I just buy some ranch-flavored pretzels? Simple answer, these are way better.
Should kids have after school snacks? Fortunately, California can continue the momentum and reach more children by: Growing California’s expanded learning infrastructure. Children in state-funded after school programs are guaranteed a healthy, free or low-cost meal or snack after school.