What is the healthiest breakfast to order?
8 Healthiest Fast-Food Breakfasts, According to Dietitians
- Starbucks’ Hearty Blueberry Oatmeal.
- Starbucks’ Spinach, Feta & Egg White Wrap.
- McDonald’s Fruit and Maple Oatmeal.
- Dunkin’s Veggie Egg White Omelet.
- Starbucks’ Turkey Bacon, Cheddar & Egg White Sandwich.
- Panera Bread’s Greek Yogurt With Mixed Berries Parfait.
How can I eat healthy for breakfast?
How to Eat Out and Have a Healthy Breakfast
- Skip out on the bacon, sausage and other breakfast meat to reduce the total calories and fat in your meal.
- Ask for a slice of whole-grain toast instead of baked goods like bagels, muffins or danishes.
- Stick with foods that are not fried and do not contain sugar, when in doubt.
What is the lowest calorie breakfast at a restaurant?
14 Chain Restaurant Breakfasts Under 500 Calories
- Denny’s Fit Slam.
- Bonefish Grill California Omelet.
- Friendly’s Breakfast Sampler.
- Shoney’s Veggie Omelet.
- Au Bon Pain’s Superfood Cranberry Almond Hot Cereal.
- IHOP Egg White Vegetable Omelette With Side of Pineapple, Apples, Oranges, and Strawberries.
What are some healthy breakfast options at fast-food restaurants?
Healthiest fast-food breakfasts: 10 good picks
- Spinach florentine breakfast wrap (Cosi)
- Protein artisan snack plate (Starbucks)
- Berry topper ideal meal (Jamba Juice)
- Apple cinnamon oatmeal (Au Bon Pain)
- Scrambled egg whites, chicken sausage, and fruit (Denny’s)
- Fruit & maple oatmeal (McDonald’s)