What is the healthiest dip? Made with a yoghurt and cucumber base, tzatziki is one of the healthiest dips you can have. With less than 30 calories per serve and around 1g of fat, tzatziki is a perfect substitute for aioli and mayonnaise as a creamy dipping sauce.
What goes well with Greek yogurt healthy?
- Fresh Fruit. A simple way to dress up plain Greek yogurt is to add fresh fruit to balance the yogurt’s tangy taste.
- Honey, Nuts and Granola.
- Cherry Chocolate Chip.
- Strawberry Shortcake.
- Banana Nut.
What to dip veggies in healthy?
- Ranch Greek yogurt dip. Using Greek yogurt as a base for dip is an easy way to boost your snack’s nutrients.
- Honey mustard.
- Lemon-herb white bean dip.
- Peanut butter fruit dip.
- Garlic avocado spread.
- Buffalo chicken dip.
- Spiced butternut squash dip.
- Southwest black bean dip.
How long does Greek yogurt dip last? Refrigerate leftover ranch-style greek yogurt dip in an airtight container for up to three days.