What is the healthiest drink from McDonald’s? Americano. If you’re really trying to cut back on calories, an americano is definitely your best option at McDonald’s. Not only is it the healthiest drink option, but it’s only mixed with water.
What healthy drinks does McDonald’s have?
- Unsweetened Iced Tea (0 calories)
- McCafé Premium Roast Coffee (0 calories)
- McCafé Americano Coffee (0 calories)
- Hot Tea (10 calories)
- Honest Kids Appley Ever After Organic Juice Drink (35 calories)
- 1% Low Fat Milk Jug (100 calories)
- McCafé Iced Latte (120 calories)
Does McDonald’s have any diet drinks? Diet Dr. Pepper®: Sweet & Refreshing | McDonald’s.
Is Diet Coke different at McDonald’s? Typically, restaurants get their soda syrups in plastic bags, but Coca-Cola does something different for McDonald’s. The fast-food chain gets its Coke syrup delivered in stainless steel tanks. According to the New York Times, the material keeps the soda fresher, and your tongue can taste the difference.