What is the healthiest fast food breakfast?
- Scrambled egg whites, chicken sausage, and fruit (Denny’s)
- Fruit & maple oatmeal (McDonald’s)
- Simple & fit veggie omelette (IHOP)
- Western egg white & cheese muffin melt (Subway)
- Egg white turkey sausage wake-up wrap (Dunkin’ Donuts)
- Breakfast power sandwich (Panera Bread)
What restaurants have the healthiest breakfast?
- Panera — Power Almond Quinoa Oatmeal — 290 calories.
- Subway — Egg and Cheese Sandwich — 360 calories.
- McDonald’s — Egg McMuffin — 300 calories.
- Starbucks — Spinach and Feta Wrap — 290 calories.
What is a healthy breakfast to order out? Healthy Breakfast Food Choices
Eggs or egg whites. Steel-cut oats or plain oatmeal. Low-fat turkey breakfast sausage. Lean ground turkey.
What should I eat for breakfast if I want to lose weight?
- Scrambled egg or egg white.
- Hard-boiled egg.
- Peanut butter.
- Cottage cheese or yogurt.
- Boxed cereal such as Cheerios.
- Orange, apple, or banana.
- Grapes or fresh-cut fruit.
- Whole-wheat toast or whole-wheat bagel (eat only half) or English muffin.