What is the healthiest item at Dunkin Donuts? French Cruller
It can if you get the French cruller. This donut consistently tops lists of the healthiest donut options at Dunkin’ Donuts. Each French cruller from Dunkin’ only has 220 calories and 10 grams of sugar. As far as donuts go, the French cruller is practically a health food.
Does Dunkin Donuts have a healthy drink? Considering a medium Sweetened Iced Green Tea packs 25 percent more calories and sugar, it’s worth opting for the unsweetened stuff, says Mancella. Thanks to green tea’s antioxidants, this might just be the healthiest drink on the menu.
What are low calorie drinks at Dunkin Donuts?
- Americano. Americano is made by mixing espresso shots with hot water, giving it a similar strength but different flavor from black coffee.
- Iced Tea Unsweetened.
- Hot Coffee.
- Hot Cappuccino.
- Cold Brew.
What Dunkin drink has the least amount of sugar?
- 10 Sugar-Free Drinks at Dunkin’ Donuts That Are Just as Tasty as Your Usual Order. email@example.com (PureWow)
- Coffee, Hot or Iced. Nutrition facts: 5 calories, 0g fat, 0g carbs, 0g protein, 0g sugar, 0g fiber.
- Cold Brew.
- Hot Tea.
- Iced Tea.
- Skim Milk Latte, Hot or Iced.
- Non-Dairy Latte, Hot or Iced.
- Americano, Hot or Iced.