What is the healthiest juice to lose weight?
- Celery juice. Celery juice has recently become a popular ingredient among health-conscious consumers.
- Beet juice.
- Pomegranate juice.
- Green veggie juice.
- Watermelon juice.
- Lemon-ginger green juice.
- Carrot juice.
- Kale apple juice.
Is juicing an effective way to lose weight? Juicing for weight loss may be a bad idea
While juice diets may help you lose weight in the short term, such a severe calorie restriction can slow your metabolism in the long term ( 27 ). Juice diets are also likely to lead to nutrient deficiencies in the long term, as juices lack many important nutrients.
What should I eat while juicing to lose weight?
- proteins like salmon, tuna, shellfish, eggs, chickpeas, lentils, or tofu.
- fats and oils, including coconut oil, olive oil, and avocado oil.
- fruits, veggies, nuts, or seeds.
- grains and starches like potatoes, sweet potatoes, oats, quinoa, barley, or rice.
Which juice is good for belly fat? Pomegranate juice is a top pick to beat belly bulge.
“Thanks to its potent antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds that fight destructive free radicals, pomegranate juice is just what you want to sip if you’re trying to beat inflammation and the belly fat that comes with it,” they say.