What is the healthiest lunch to take to work?
- Ham and Cheese Barley Salad.
- Swiss Chard and Bacon Quiche.
- Spring Roll Meal Prep Bowls for the Week.
- Mint Cucumber Chickpea Salad In a Jar.
- No-Mayo Potato Salad.
- Quinoa Cucumber Mason Jar Salad.
- Meal Prep Grilled Chicken Veggie Bowls.
- Vegan Stuffed Avocado with Thai Sauce.
What can I eat for lunch as a vegetarian?
- Curry Noodle Soup. Tasty / Via tasty.co.
- Spinach & Mushroom Quesadilla. Tasty / Via tasty.co.
- Chickpea Salad Sandwich. Tasty / Via tasty.co.
- Caprese Sandwich with Parsley Pesto.
- Sweet Potato Noodle Stir-Fry.
- Ricotta Spinach Calzones.
- Lentil Tortilla Soup.
- Cold Spicy Peanut Sesame Noodles.
What can I have for lunch at work on a diet?
- Lentil soup. Soups are an ideal plant-based lunch option, as you can make them ahead of time and reheat them for a quick meal.
- Garden veggie chickpea salad sandwiches.
- Spicy peanut tofu Buddha bowls.
- Veggie wraps.
- Quinoa and black bean stuffed sweet potatoes.
How do you pack a healthy lunch at work? Choose lean meats, such as canned tuna, chicken breast or salmon. Or go vegetarian with a hard-boiled egg, beans or tofu or low-fat cheese. Hummus, nuts and low-fat cheeses are also great sources of protein. Carbohydrates, including dietary fiber, provide a steady supply of energy throughout the day.