What is the healthiest pizza you can eat? “Choose thin crust versus thick crust or even stuffed crust to help reduce the total calories and sodium,” says Kimberlain. One slice of a small thin-crust pizza with no cheese has 141 calories and 282 mg sodium, according to the USDA.
What’s the healthiest pizza company?
- Domino’s Pacific Veggie.
- Marco’s Garden Pizza.
- Papa Murphy’s Garden Veggie.
- Papa John’s Chicken and Veggie Pizza.
- Pizza Hut Hand-Tossed Veggie Lover’s Pizza.
What is the healthiest pizza takeaway?
- 2 Slices Medium Hawaiian Chicken Pizza with Original Crust | Cal: 380, Fat: 9g, Sat Fat: 3g, Sodium: 920mg.
- 2 Slices Medium Mediterranean Veggie Pizza with Original Crust | Cal: 380, Fat: 9g, Sat Fat: 3g, Sodium: 900mg.
How do you eat healthy at a pizza restaurant?
- Order thin crust instead of deep pan.
- Blot away some of the oil.
- Eat it from a plate not a takeaway box.
- Cut your slices smaller.
- Avoid certain toppings.
- Add certain toppings.
- Don’t order a stuffed crust.
- Order with less cheese than normal.