What is the healthiest restaurant breakfast?
- Panera — Power Almond Quinoa Oatmeal — 290 calories.
- Subway — Egg and Cheese Sandwich — 360 calories.
- McDonald’s — Egg McMuffin — 300 calories.
- Starbucks — Spinach and Feta Wrap — 290 calories.
What breakfast food is Cincinnati known for?
- B&A Street Kitchen. Image via B&A Street Kitchen on Facebook.
- The Echo Restaurant.
- The Sleepy Bee Cafe.
- Sugar ‘n Spice Diner.
- Wild Eggs.
- Toast & Berry.
What food is unique to Cincinnati? Goetta. One of the more unique foods that is a native of Cincinnati is goetta. Pronounced “get-uh”, goetta is a German breakfast sausage that blends together pork, beef, and a variety of spices.
Is Cincinnati known for any food? Skyline Chili
Their Cincinnati-style chili is poured over spaghetti or hot dogs along with chili burritos, fries and baked potatoes. Their vegetarian version is almost as tasty with black beans and rice.