What is the healthiest restaurant salad?
- Arby’s Roast Turkey Farmhouse Salad. Calories: 230.
- Carl’s Jr.’s Original Grilled Chicken Salad.
- Jack in the Box’s Grilled Chicken Salad.
- Chipotle’s Steak Salad.
- Chick-fil-A’s Grilled Market Salad.
- Dominos’ Chicken Apple Pecan Salad.
- Subway’s Turkey Breast Chopped Salad (No Cheese)
Are restaurant salads actually healthy? Unfortunately, restaurant salads can conceal a lot of extra fat and calories that make them no healthier than a burger or club sandwich.
Are salads from fast food healthy? Though a salad sounds like a healthy option, at some restaurants salads pack more calories, saturated fat and sodium than a cheeseburger. A few top tips: Avoid anything crispy (which is code for fried) and don’t use the whole packet of salad dressing (dressings are usually loaded with sugar, sodium and calories).
What chains have the best salads?
- Jack in the Box Grilled Chicken Salad.
- Panera Strawberry Poppyseed Salad.
- Quizno’s Apple Harvest Salad.
- Chipotle Build Your Own Salad.
- Steak ‘n Shake Grilled Chicken Salad.
- Arby’s Roast Turkey Farmhouse Salad.
- QDOBA Citrus Lime Chicken Salad.
- Taco Bell Fiesta Taco Salad.