What is the healthiest snack possible?
- Mixed nuts. Nuts are an ideal nutritious snack, providing the perfect balance of healthy fats, protein, and fiber.
- Red bell pepper with guacamole.
- Greek yogurt and mixed berries.
- Apple slices with peanut butter.
- Cottage cheese and fruit.
- Celery sticks with cream cheese.
- Kale chips.
- Dark chocolate and almonds.
What are some healthy snacks in vending machines?
- FRESH FRUIT AND VEGETABLES. Many varieties of fresh fruit and vegetables work well in refrigerated vending machines.
- FRUIT CUPS. Fruit cups in single-serve cups with less than 250 calories.
- Del Monte. Diced Peaches, no sugar added.
- Dole. Cherry Mixed Fruit in 100% Juice.
What goes in a healthy vending machine?
- Candy Bars & Gum. Candy is not an ideal snack, but those that offer a combination of protein and fats can tide you over between meals.
- Cereal & Granola Bars.
- Chips & Pretzels.
- Nutritional Bars.
- Seeds & Nuts.
How much does a healthy vending machine make? Are vending machines profitable? Yes, vending machines can be profitable. The average vending machine earns $35 a week, but vending machines that are well-stocked and placed in safe, high-traffic locations can generate over $400 a month.