What is the healthiest thing in a vending machine?
- Candy Bars & Gum. Candy is not an ideal snack, but those that offer a combination of protein and fats can tide you over between meals.
- Cereal & Granola Bars.
- Chips & Pretzels.
- Nutritional Bars.
- Seeds & Nuts.
What is healthy vending machine snacks?
- FRESH FRUIT AND VEGETABLES. Many varieties of fresh fruit and vegetables work well in refrigerated vending machines.
- FRUIT CUPS. Fruit cups in single-serve cups with less than 250 calories.
- Del Monte. Diced Peaches, no sugar added.
- Dole. Cherry Mixed Fruit in 100% Juice.
Are Healthy vending machines a good investment? Are vending machines profitable? Yes, vending machines can be profitable. The average vending machine earns $35 a week, but vending machines that are well-stocked and placed in safe, high-traffic locations can generate over $400 a month.
Why vending machines should have healthy snacks? Keeping school vending machines stocked with healthy choices, such as fresh fruit and vegetables or vegetable/fruit based snacks, can help kids learn healthier snacking habits without depriving them of the between meal fuel they need.