What is the healthiest thing in a vending machine?
- Candy Bars & Gum. Candy is not an ideal snack, but those that offer a combination of protein and fats can tide you over between meals.
- Cereal & Granola Bars.
- Chips & Pretzels.
- Nutritional Bars.
- Seeds & Nuts.
What are healthy snack for vending machine? If you’re in the mood for something crunchy, choose whole-grain pretzels, crackers or a dry cereal. Just like higher-fiber foods, snacks with healthy fats take longer to digest so they keep you satisfied. Dry roasted nuts like almonds, walnuts, and cashews are the way to go.
What is the healthiest snack option?
- Fresh or frozen berries with cottage cheese.
- Banana slices with peanut butter.
- Fresh fruit skewers with Greek yogurt.
- Canned fruit such as peaches or pears with yogurt.
- Apple slices topped with almond butter or cheese.
- Peaches with soft tofu.
Are Healthy vending machines a good investment? Are vending machines profitable? Yes, vending machines can be profitable. The average vending machine earns $35 a week, but vending machines that are well-stocked and placed in safe, high-traffic locations can generate over $400 a month.