What is the healthiest thing to dip for vegetables?
- Guacamole. Avocado—a nutritional badass—is the lynchpin of guacamole.
- Salsa. Salsa is the lowest-calorie dip that actually contributes to your vegetable servings for the day.
- Tzatziki. This Greek yogurt-based dip is low in calories and sodium.
What goes well with Greek yogurt healthy?
You can add sweet or savory ingredients to enjoy it as part of a meal or as a healthy dessert alternative.
- Fresh Fruit. A simple way to dress up plain Greek yogurt is to add fresh fruit to balance the yogurt’s tangy taste.
- Honey, Nuts and Granola.
- Cherry Chocolate Chip.
- Strawberry Shortcake.
- Banana Nut.
What dips are good for vegetables?
15 Delicious Dips to Pair With Vegetables, Pita, and More
- Whipped Feta Dip.
- The Best Smooth Hummus.
- The Best Baba Ganoush.
- Hummus Fries With Spicy Tahini Dip.
- Traditional Toum (Lebanese Garlic Sauce)
- Bagna Càuda (Northern Italian Anchovy-Garlic Dip)
- Miso, Pork, and Walnut Dip for Vegetables.
What spices go well with Greek yogurt?
How to Spice up Your Plain Greek Yogurt
- Raw honey or fruit. Unprocessed honey contains vitamins and enzymes that are lost during processing.
- Spices. Cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice adds a kick and an essence of sweetness without added sugar.
- Nuts such as walnuts, almonds or pecans.
- Dark chocolate.