What is the healthiest thing to eat for dessert?
- Avocado Chocolate Pudding.
- Fruit Crumbles.
- Assorted Berries.
- Black Bean Brownies.
- Raspberry Thyme Granita.
- Oranges & Vanilla Yogurt (or Ice Cream!)
- Dark Chocolate Avocado Truffles.
- Fruit Salad.
What is a popular dessert in Italy?
- 1 #1 – Tiramisu.
- 2 #2 – Panettone.
- 3 #3 – Maritozzo.
- 4 #4 – Babà Napoletano.
- 5 #5 – Bussolai.
- 6 #6 – Cantuccini & Vin Santo.
- 7 #7 – Schiacciata Fiorentina.
- 8 #8 – Cannoli.
What do people in Italy eat for dessert?
- Gelato. The perfect treat year-round: gelato!
- Cannoli. A cannolo is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth!
- Panettone. Panettone, a Christmastime treat in Italy.
- Sfogliatelle. Sfogliatella, a favorite pastry in Italy.
- Tiramisu. Italy’s most famous dessert!
Which of these is an Italian dessert? Classic Italian desserts like cannoli are not to be missed. Italians also love their frozen treats: granita, Neapolitan, gelato, and tartufo to name a few. Around the holidays, sample zabaione and frutta di marotrana.