What is the healthiest thing to get at Dutch Bros?
- Toasted White Mocha Cold Brew (180 calories)
- Rebel Energy Aftershock (240 calories)
- Tiger’s Blood Strawberry and Coconut Lemonade (240 calories)
- Peach Rebel (260 calories)
- Watermelon Soda (290 calories)
- Electric Berry Lime and Blue Raspberry Rebel (310 calories)
How do you make healthy Dutch Bros? To make your drink healthier, try out one of the non-dairy ones. The Dutch Bros Coffee Menu has options like coconut, soy and almond milk along with dairy ones as well. My personal favorite is the almond milk, I think the nutty taste is a nice addition to the coffee and is an excellent alternative to dairy milk.
Can you get sugar free drinks at Dutch Bros? All of our classic menu drinks (Kicker®, 911®, Annihilator®, Caramelizer®, Cocomo®, White Mocha, Double Chocolate Mocha, Double Torture®, Golden Eagle®) can be made sugar free! We are also happy to handcraft a specialty sugar free drink for you.
How many calories is in a sugar Free Golden Eagle from Dutch Bros? Let’s check out the nutritional facts: Small: 410 calories.