What is the healthiest training treats for puppies?
- Zuke’s Puppy Naturals Training Dog Treats.
- Purina Puppy Chow Training Treats.
- Pup-Peroni Training Treats.
- Finley’s Turkey Soft Training Bites.
- Dingo Training Treats.
- Crazy Dog Bacon Flavor Train-Me!
- Blue Buffalo Bits.
What treats to give a puppy while training? Think tiny pieces of chicken, liverwurst, tripe, or even peanut butter (make sure it’s xylitol-free) smeared on a spoon. Think of your high-value treats as giving your dog an “A+++” for behavior and training.
What healthy treats can you give a puppy?
- Apples. An apple a day doesn’t necessarily keep the veterinarian away, and a whole apple would be a bit much for a dog anyway, but they are good for dogs just like they are people!
- Green Peas.
- Green Beans.
- Cooked Sweet Potatoes.
What do professional dog trainers use for treats?
- The New Zealand Natural Pet Food Co.
- Waggin’ Train Chicken Jerky Tenders Dog Treats.
- full moon training treat.
- Zuke’s Puppy Naturals Training Dog Treats Salmon & Chickpea.
- 360 Pet Nutrition Freeze Dried Raw Bison Liver.
- Vital Essentials Chicken Hearts Freeze-dried Raw Treats.