What is the healthiest yogurt with less sugar? One option you can’t go wrong with is plain yogurt, adds dietitian Erin Coffield, RDN. “First, whether you like low-fat, whole milk, Greek or Icelandic, any plain unflavored yogurt will contain zero added sugar,” she says. Greek yogurt and Icelandic yogurts also pack more protein, which promotes fullness and satiety.
What brand of yogurt has the least amount of sugar?
- Siggi’s: 9 g.
- Go-Gurt: 9 g.
- Stonyfield YoBaby: 9 g.
- Maple Hill Creamery: 8 g.
- Chobani Simply 100: 8 g. Rebecca Harrington/Tech Insider.
- Stonyfield YoKids: 8 g. Rebecca Harrington/Tech Insider.
- Yoplait Greek 100 Calories: 7 g. Rebecca Harrington/Tech Insider.
- Dannon Light & Fit Greek: 7 g. Rebecca Harrington/Tech Insider.
Is there a yogurt that has no sugar? Chobani has launched an industry first – a nationally-distributed line of dairy yogurts with zero grams of sugar – to meet growing demand from consumers that want to reduce sugar without feeling like they’re eating ‘diet’ products or compromising on taste or texture.
Which yogurt has the least fat and sugar? Oikos is Dannon’s Greek yogurt line, and the Triple Zero products are the healthiest offshoot. Those zeros stand for zero fat, zero added sugars, and zero artificial sweeteners.