What kid snacks are gluten-free?
- Celery with nut butter.
- Eggs hard-boiled with a sprinkle of salt.
- Snapea crisps.
- Soy yogurt with fruit.
- Snyder’s gluten-free pretzel sticks.
- Trail mix (a blend of dried fruits, nuts, and seeds)
What popular snacks are gluten-free?
- Nuts with dried fruit* (nuts are naturally gluten-free unless flavored or processed on gluten-containing equipment)
- Strawberries with Cool Whip.
- Plain peanuts or almonds*
- Rice cakes with cream cheese and jam*
- Vanilla ice cream, sorbets, sherbets, ice milk*
- Celery with peanut butter or cream cheese*
What can kids eat with celiac disease? Include a variety of foods that are naturally gluten free and safe. These include fresh fruits, vegetables, milk, cheese, yogurt, eggs, unprocessed meats, poultry, fish, beans, nuts, oils, and sugar. Include naturally gluten-free grains and starches. Common forms are rice, corn, and potato.
Are gluten-free snacks healthy? Gluten-free snacks can be nutrient-dense and versatile. Options like almond butter on rice cakes, flaxseed crackers with cheese, or hummus with sliced bell peppers contain fiber, fat, and protein—main components that make snacks satisfying.