What restaurant is the healthiest?
- LYFE Kitchen. Facebook/LYFE Kitchen.
- Sweet Green. Facebook/Sweetgreen.
- Tender Greens. Facebook/Tender Greens.
- Protein Bar. Facebook/Protein Bar.
- Just Salad. Facebook/Just Salad.
- Veggie Grill. Facebook/Gardein.
- Panera Bread. Facebook/Panera Bread.
What is the healthiest fast-food shop?
- Saladworks: Farmhouse Salad.
- Panera: Strawberry Poppyseed Salad With Chicken.
- Pret A Manger: Coconut Chicken & Miso Sweet Potato Balance Box.
- Starbucks: Sous Vide Egg Bites.
- Chick-fil-A: Grilled Nuggets and Superfood Side.
- McDonald’s: Southwest Grilled Chicken Salad.
What are things you can do to eat healthier when you go out to a restaurant to eat?
- Ask for more vegetables. For more fibre, ask for extra veggie toppings on wraps, burgers, pizzas and sandwiches.
- Go for whole grains. Look for dishes made with whole grains such as quinoa, brown rice, barley or oats.
- Keep sodium in check.
- Get sauce on the side.
- Skip sweet drinks.
Is Chinese food healthy? Traditional Chinese cuisine primarily consists of steamed vegetables with a smattering of lean proteins. That’s why the Chinese have lower rates of heart disease, diabetes and obesity, according to Sutter Health.