What should I eat for breakfast as a picky eater?
- Make-ahead egg muffins.
- Frozen whole grain waffles.
- Whole grain cereal.
- Nutty toast.
- Breakfast bars.
- Egg burritos.
What is a high protein breakfast for picky eaters? Granola is a great place to pack in some protein. Try adding nuts (6 grams protein per ounce), seeds (9 grams of protein per ounce), and then combine with greek yogurt (20 grams per cup), and this parfait suddenly becomes a great high protein breakfast.
How can picky eaters eat healthy?
- Respect your child’s appetite — or lack of one. If your child isn’t hungry, don’t force a meal or snack.
- Stick to the routine. Serve meals and snacks at about the same times every day.
- Be patient with new foods.
- Don’t be a short-order cook.
- Make it fun.
- Recruit your child’s help.
- Set a good example.
- Be creative.
What healthy foods can a picky eater eat?
- #1. Applesauce Pancakes. Pancakes are a food that a lot of picky eaters can learn to love.
- #2. Baked Potato Skins.
- #3. Apple Chips.
- #4. Shredded Chicken Quesadilla.
- #5. Raw Veggies.
- #6. No Sauce Flatbread.
- #7. Homemade Chicken Nuggets.
- #8. Granola Bar.