What snacks can I bring to college?
- Chocolate, Peanut Butter, and Banana Smoothie.
- Crunchy Roasted Chickpeas.
- Honey-Nut Energy Bites.
- Apple Sandwiches.
- Vegetable Sticks With Avocado Dill Dip.
- Avocado Toast.
- Hummus and Pita Chips/Carrots/Celery.
What are healthy snacks for students?
- Yogurt. Yogurt is an excellent snack for kids because it’s a good source of protein and calcium.
- Celery with peanut butter and raisins.
- Trail mix.
- Sliced pears with ricotta cheese.
- Cottage cheese.
How do college picky eaters eat healthy? Tips for Eating Healthy as a College Student
Pay attention to how much added sugar you consume (there are even added sugars in foods that look healthy, like flavored yogurt!). Always stop by the salad bar at the dining hall. Choose a veggie rich salad, with a small amount of dressing. Drink lots of water daily.
How can a poor college student eat healthy?
- Learn the sales cycle at your local grocery store.
- Buy simple foods and prepare them yourself if you can.
- Shop bulk items.
- Shop around first.
- Take advantage of coupons and pricing apps.
- Use your student discount.