What snacks can I eat that are gluten-free?
- Popcorn with fruit, chocolate, and peanuts.
- Turkey-wrapped cheese sticks.
- Instant oatmeal with apple, walnuts, and cinnamon.
- Cucumber-hummus sandwiches.
- Grass-fed beef jerky.
- Fruit and nut tortilla roll-up.
- Toast with beans and olive oil.
- Yogurt parfait with granola.
Are gluten-free snacks healthier? Beyond this, there’s little evidence that a gluten-free diet offers any particular health benefits. However, a gluten-free diet can still be a healthy way to eat depending on which gluten-free foods you choose, how often you eat them and whether your other food choices are healthy ones.
What is the healthiest gluten-free?
- Sorghum. Sorghum is typically cultivated as both a cereal grain and animal feed.
- Quinoa. Quinoa has quickly become one of the most popular gluten-free grains.
- Oats. Oats are very healthy.
- Brown rice.
What fruit is gluten-free? All fresh fruits and vegetables are naturally gluten-free.