What snacks can I eat that are gluten-free?
- Popcorn with fruit, chocolate, and peanuts.
- Turkey-wrapped cheese sticks.
- Instant oatmeal with apple, walnuts, and cinnamon.
- Cucumber-hummus sandwiches.
- Grass-fed beef jerky.
- Fruit and nut tortilla roll-up.
- Toast with beans and olive oil.
- Yogurt parfait with granola.
What is the healthiest gluten-free?
- Sorghum. Sorghum is typically cultivated as both a cereal grain and animal feed.
- Quinoa. Quinoa has quickly become one of the most popular gluten-free grains.
- Oats. Oats are very healthy.
- Brown rice.
How can I eat healthy and gluten-free? Concentrate on what you can eat, not on what you can’t eat. Remember that most of the nutritious foods you are supposed to eat to stay healthy are gluten free. This includes plain meat, fish, poultry, beans, eggs, vegetables, fruits, rice, nuts and legumes, not to mention rice, corn and soy.
Are gluten-free snacks healthier? Beyond this, there’s little evidence that a gluten-free diet offers any particular health benefits. However, a gluten-free diet can still be a healthy way to eat depending on which gluten-free foods you choose, how often you eat them and whether your other food choices are healthy ones.