What snacks have no peanuts?
These are your go-to picks!
- Ka-Pop! Savory Snack Puffs.
- Annie’s Organic Cheddar Bunnies.
- Snyder’s Cheddar Cheese Pretzel Sandwiches.
- Bitsy’s Smart Crackers.
- Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Crackers.
- Snyder’s of Hanover Mini Pretzels.
- SkinnyPop Popcorn.
- Hippeas Organic Chickpea Puffs.
What can I eat as a snack instead of nuts?
RELATED: The Mediterranean Diet Might Actually Slow Aging
- SUNFLOWER/PUMPKIN SEEDS. Brooke Alpert, R.D., founder of nutrition consulting company B Nutritious, recommends sunflower or pumpkin seeds as a nut-free alternative.
- CHIA SEEDS.
- ROASTED CHICKPEAS.
What can I eat instead of peanuts?
- Peanut Substitutions.
- Roasted beans like edamame or chickpeas can also provide the crunch and protein that you’d get from peanuts.
- If you want to make peanut-butter-like cookies, you can substitute peanut butter with another nut or seed butter, such as sunflower seed butter.
What snacks can you eat with a peanut allergy?
Always read food labels to be sure.
- Fresh fruit, fruit cups.
- Dried fruit (raisins, dried apricots, dried cranberries), 100% fruit leathers.
- 100% fruit juices.
- Fresh veggies.
- Milk and chocolate milk.
- Plain low fat cheese.
- Low sodium pretzels.
- Plain popcorn.