What to dip artichokes in that is healthy? Greek yogurt – It makes the sauce thick and creamy and adds a nice tangy flavor. Lemon juice – Who doesn’t love artichokes + lemon? It adds a nice brightness to this recipe. Dijon mustard – For extra tang.
What goes best with artichokes?
- With its ideal companions garlic, onion and shallot, ingredients with sulphurous notes.
- With all types of dairy products.
- With mushrooms.
- The sweet and slightly wild taste of lamb well lends itself to a marriage with artichoke hearts.
- With aromatic herbs such as thyme, parsley, basil and Roman mint.
What goes well with artichoke hearts? The purple flowering artichoke has a floral, citrusy aroma that pairs well with other citrus-scented ingredients such as lemons, limes, bergamots and grapefruit. Fresh herbs like basil, cilantro and even chile peppers complement the artichoke’s floral notes, as do meats like duck, bacon and fried gamba (shrimp).
What goes good with artichokes for dinner?
- 1 – Various Dipping Sauces.
- 2 – Make Artichoke Into Part of a Dip.
- 3 – Using Artichokes in Grilled Cheese Sandwiches.
- 4 – Artichokes as Pizza Toppings.
- 5 – Creamy Sauces.
- 6 – Lamb.
- 7 – Chicken.
- 8 – Eggs.