What’s the healthiest breakfast item at Burger King? Burger King
Option #1: Quaker Original Oatmeal (140 calories, 30 calories from fat, 5 grams of protein) is the best choice available on BK’s breakfast menu; just make sure you’re not ordering the maple and brown sugar flavored oatmeal.
What’s the healthiest food at Burger King?
- Whopper Jr. Sandwich (without mayo)
- Veggie Burger (without cheese and mayo)
- Premium Alaskan Fish Sandwich (without tartar sauce)
- Spicy CHICK’N CRISP Sandwich (without mayo)
- TENDERGRILL Chicken Garden Salad.
- BK Breakfast Muffin Sandwich: Egg and Cheese.
- 4-Piece Chicken Nuggets.
Are Burger King breakfast croissants healthy? Burger King’s Double Croissan’Wich with Sausage
It also packs nearly 1,500 milligrams of sodium, which is the maximum amount that The American Heart Association recommends adults should consume daily, especially if they have high blood pressure. Definitely skip this salt bomb!
What is the healthiest fast food breakfast?
- Scrambled egg whites, chicken sausage, and fruit (Denny’s)
- Fruit & maple oatmeal (McDonald’s)
- Simple & fit veggie omelette (IHOP)
- Western egg white & cheese muffin melt (Subway)
- Egg white turkey sausage wake-up wrap (Dunkin’ Donuts)
- Breakfast power sandwich (Panera Bread)