Which snack is best for birthday party?
10 Ideas for Kid’s Birthday Party Snacks
- Mini Pizzas: Choose Your Own Toppings. Everyone loves pizza, so having mini pizzas is a safe bet for any kid’s birthday party.
- Taco Bar.
- Veggie Platters.
- Fruit Made Fun.
- Colorful Pretzel Wands.
- There’s no Party Without Party Sandwiches.
- Tortilla Chips and Dips.
- Apple Dipper Sticks.
What healthy snacks can I give my kids?
Here is a list of kid-friendly snacks that are both healthy and delicious.
- Yogurt. Yogurt is an excellent snack for kids because it’s a good source of protein and calcium.
- Celery with peanut butter and raisins.
- Trail mix.
- Sliced pears with ricotta cheese.
- Cottage cheese.
What are the good party food for kids?
Here are some kids’ birthday party finger food ideas that are easy to handle and sure to be a hit:
- Bagels and muffins.
- Cheese and crackers.
- Chips with guacamole and salsa.
- Fruit on skewers.
- Sandwiches cut into quarters.
- Veggies and dip.
What can kids eat at a party besides pizza?
Here are 12 ideas for party fare that will help you out of the takeout pizza rut:
- Grilled Cheese for a Crowd. Grilled cheese doesn’t sound like a smart idea for a party—until you make it this way.
- Pulled pork sandwiches.
- Taco bar.
- Potato Bar.