Why advertising healthy food is important? As such, a potential effective means to promote healthy food is using food advertising that appeals to consumers and enhances their taste perceptions of healthy food. Recent research on advertising effectiveness has focused on sensory marketing as an efficient way to engage consumers [13,14,15,16].
How do you promote a healthy meal?
- Eat breakfast every day.
- Plan healthy meals and eat together as a family.
- Buy and serve more fruits and vegetables (fresh, frozen, or canned).
- Buy fewer soft drinks and high fat/high calorie snack foods like chips, cookies, and candy.
What are some health advertisements?
- Carilion Clinic Campaign: #YESMAMM.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Campaign: Patient Stories.
- UnitedHealthcare Campaign: We Dare You.
- The Mayo Clinic Campaign: Sharing Mayo Clinic Blog.
- Dana-Farber Brigham & Women’s Cancer Center Campaign: You Have Us.
How can social media promote healthy eating? Social media ‘likes’ found to positively influence healthy food choices – new research. Social media users who view images of healthy foods that have been heavily endorsed with ‘likes’ are more likely to make healthier food choices, a new study has found.