Why is Chex cereal healthy? Unlike other Chex varieties, Wheat Chex are made from 100% whole-grain wheat. One serving contains only 130 calories but boasts 7 grams of protein and 8 grams of fiber. While it is on the higher end for sugars, the overall nutrient profile of this cereal is still noteworthy.
What is the healthiest brand cereal to eat?
- Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Grain Cereals.
- Nature’s Path Organics Superfood Cereals.
- Barbara’s Shredded Wheat Cereal.
- Arrowhead Mills Spelt Flakes.
- Cauliflower “oatmeal”
- DIY peanut butter puffs cereal.
- Love Grown Original Power O’s.
- DIY flax chia cereal.
Does Chex cereal have a lot of fiber? Wheat Chex, $4 for 14 ounces: “I love the crunch of Wheat Chex and I love them as a mix-in with other cereals. One serving has six grams of fiber and just five grams of sugar, and the first ingredient is whole-grain wheat.
Is Chex cereal low in sodium?
Perfect IF Organic.
|Amount Per Serving||As Packaged||with 1/2 cup skim milk|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|