Is flavored water healthy for you? Flavored waters can be a healthy addition to your fridge or cooler. Many people drink them instead of soft drinks and other sugary beverages, which often pack excess calories and little to no nutritional value ( 1 ).
What brand of flavored water is the healthiest?
- Spindrift, Lemon. Visit Page.
- San Pellegrino Essenza Sparkling Natural Mineral Water. Visit Page.
- La Croix Berry Sparkling Water. Visit Page.
- Bubly Sparkling Water, Grapefruit. Visit Page.
- Perrier Carbonated Mineral Water, Lime.
- Topo Chico Mineral Water, Grapefruit.
- Hint Sparkling Water, Watermelon.
- JUST Water, Organic Cherry.
Does water flavoring make water unhealthy? The final verdict: Are water flavor enhancers healthy? The bottom line is that water flavor enhancers are safe to consume in moderation.
Is flavored water good for your kidneys? Just like the stuff coming out of your own tap. With flavored waters, those little bottles may also contain far too much sodium, sugar, or artificial sweeteners to be healthy for someone struggling with kidney disease.