What can a 10 year old cook for snacks? Fill small containers with carrot sticks, celery sticks, broccoli, cauliflower, cherry tomatoes, cooked mini potatoes, and/or cucumbers. Add little tubs of hummus, ranch, or other dips. Store everything together in the refrigerator. The next time your child wants a snack, encourage them to grab some veggies and dip.
What are healthy snack ideas for kids?
- Yogurt. Yogurt is an excellent snack for kids because it’s a good source of protein and calcium.
- Celery with peanut butter and raisins.
- Trail mix.
- Sliced pears with ricotta cheese.
- Cottage cheese.
How can kids make snacks?
What is the easiest snack to make at home?
- 15-minute Mezze Plate With Toasted Za’atar Pita Bread.
- Sesame-soy Deviled Eggs.
- Ritz Crackers With Whipped Honey Ricotta And Bacon.
- Homemade Cheese Crackers.
- Spicy Avocado Hummus.
- Grilled Cheese Crostini.
- Broiler S’mores.