What foods have high protein for kids?
Some of the best protein-packed foods for young eaters include:
- Nut butters.
What is the healthiest high protein snack?
These filling snacks each have 6 to 20 grams of protein (for reference, an egg has 6 grams of protein).
16 Healthy High-Protein Snacks
- DIY Trail Mix.
- Yogurt Parfait.
- Veggies & Hummus.
- Hard-Boiled Eggs.
- Peanut Butter with Apple Slices.
- String Cheese with Whole-Wheat Crackers.
How do I trick my child into eating protein?
Clever ways to add more protein into your kids’ diets without meat.
- Add ground flax seed to smoothies.
- Serve edamame as a green veggie, or work it into dips or other dishes.
- Replace regular potato chips with a protein-packed chip.
- Try sprinkling nutritional yeast on snacks and other dishes.
What healthy snacks can I give my kids?
Here is a list of kid-friendly snacks that are both healthy and delicious.
- Yogurt. Yogurt is an excellent snack for kids because it’s a good source of protein and calcium.
- Celery with peanut butter and raisins.
- Trail mix.
- Sliced pears with ricotta cheese.
- Cottage cheese.