What is a good 5 day workout routine at home?
- Day 1.
- Target: Chest, Shoulders, And Triceps. Push-Ups. Tricep Extensions. The Shoulder Press.
- Day 2.
- Target: Legs. Squats. Step-Ups.
- Day 3.
- Target: Back And Biceps. Bicep Curls. Reverse Fly.
- Day 4.
- Target: The Core. Planks. The Oblique Crunch.
What is a good 7 day workout plan at home?
- Day 1 – Push (Quad, Chest, Triceps)
- Day 2 – Pull (Hamstrings, Glutes, Back, Biceps)
- Day 3 – Push (Shoulders, Chest, Triceps)
- Day 4 – Pull (Hamstrings, Glutes, Back, Biceps)
- Day 5 – Push (Quad, Chest, Abs)
- Day 6 – Pull (Hamstrings, Glutes, Back)
- Day 7 – Bonus Day (Biceps, Triceps, Abs, Shoulders)
Can a 10 minute daily workout be effective? Researchers say adding just 10 minutes of exercise a day can provide significant health benefits. Experts say exercise is more important as a person gets older because it can slow down the effects of aging. They say you should pick a type of exercise that best fits your schedule.
What is a good 5 day workout routine? Best 5 Day Workout Schedule:
Day 1: Chest + (Light) Triceps. Day 2: Back + (Light) Biceps. Day 3: Core + Forearms + Calves + Cardio. Day 4: Shoulders + (Heavy) Triceps.