What is a healthy snack for after school? Cranberry Almond Healthy Oatmeal Bars
These delicious Cranberry Almond Healthy Oatmeal Bars are the perfect school snack recipe! They take 10 minutes to make, are no-bake, and are great for taking on-the-go. Made with rolled oats, almond butter, dried cranberries, sliced almonds, and cinnamon!
What do you give kids after school? Fresh fruit and vegetables are often the best option for kids after school, but sometimes they need something more substantial. Turkey and avocado toast makes a delicious energy-boosting snack that’s quick to prepare.
What are healthy easy snacks?
- Mixed nuts. Nuts are an ideal nutritious snack, providing the perfect balance of healthy fats, protein, and fiber.
- Red bell pepper with guacamole.
- Greek yogurt and mixed berries.
- Apple slices with peanut butter.
- Cottage cheese and fruit.
- Celery sticks with cream cheese.
- Kale chips.
- Dark chocolate and almonds.
Should kids have after school snacks? Fortunately, California can continue the momentum and reach more children by: Growing California’s expanded learning infrastructure. Children in state-funded after school programs are guaranteed a healthy, free or low-cost meal or snack after school.