What is a healthy snack for after school? Cranberry Almond Healthy Oatmeal Bars
These delicious Cranberry Almond Healthy Oatmeal Bars are the perfect school snack recipe! They take 10 minutes to make, are no-bake, and are great for taking on-the-go. Made with rolled oats, almond butter, dried cranberries, sliced almonds, and cinnamon!
What should I eat after school hungry?
- Fruit and Vegetable Tasting Plate. Kids are much more likely to eat fruit and vegetables if they’re cut up and put in front of them.
- Trail Mix.
- Yoghurt and Muesli Parfait.
- Tuna & Corn Mix.
- Vegetable Sticks and Dip.
- Fresh Fruit.
What should you eat after school? Or pack a healthy snack for after school. Easy-to-pack snack options include trail mix, nuts, low-sugar whole-grain cereal, whole-grain pretzels or crackers, fresh or dried fruit, and cut-up vegetables.
What are healthy snacks for students?
- Yogurt. Yogurt is an excellent snack for kids because it’s a good source of protein and calcium.
- Celery with peanut butter and raisins.
- Trail mix.
- Sliced pears with ricotta cheese.
- Cottage cheese.