What is a healthy U? Healthier U is the California workplace wellness program— by state employees for state employees. As a Wellness Coordinator, you develop your department’s wellness game plan to fit your culture—with equal input from employees and management.
Why is a healthy person? A person who has good physical health is likely to have bodily functions and processes working at their peak. This is not only due not only to an absence of disease. Regular exercise, balanced nutrition, and adequate rest all contribute to good health.
What are 3 things for a healthy body? “There are three key things that healthy people do every day: exercise, maintain a nutritious diet and get a good night’s sleep.
How do you prove you are healthy?
- You eat a nutritious diet full of whole foods.
- You know when to indulge.
- Your bowel movements are regular.
- You move your body on the regular.
- Your urine is clear.
- You sleep soundly.
- You don’t get sick constantly.
- You feel emotionally healthy and resilient.