What is healthy to mix with yogurt?
- Granola + Maple Syrup.
- Preserved Lemon + Dill.
- Rhubarb + Dates + Orange Zest.
- Sautéed Garlic + Sumac + EVOO.
- Maple Syrup + Walnuts.
- Chia Seed + Pomegranate + Pistachio.
- Sautéed Mushrooms + Cooked Wheat Berries + Walnut Oil.
- Harissa + Sautéed Onions + Garlic.
What is the healthiest type of yogurt to eat? Greek yoghurt is generally considered the most nutritious option when it comes to yoghurts. Due to the way it is made, it is naturally higher in protein, which makes it a great addition to breakfast, leaving you feeling satisfied throughout the morning.
Are yogurt bowls good for weight loss? Researchers found that obese adults who ate three servings of fat-free yogurt a day as part of a reduced-calorie diet lost 22% more weight and 61% more body fat than those who simply cut calories and didn’t bone up on calcium. Yogurt eaters also lost 81% more fat in the stomach area than non-yogurt eaters.
What can I do with lots of plain yogurt?
- Fluff up waffles.
- Smear it on fish.
- Stir it into alfredo sauce.
- Make a creamy marinara sauce.
- Lighten up mac and cheese.
- Crisp up rice.
- Make a creamy filling for stuffed vegetables.
- Cool down with chilled soup.