What is the best fruit for pregnant woman?
- Oranges. Oranges help you stay hydrated.
- Mangoes. Mangoes are another great source of vitamin C. One cup gives you 100 percent of your recommended daily allowance.
- Avocados. Avocados have more folate than other fruits.
Is passion fruit good for uterus? Passion fruit is good for pregnant women as it has many vitamins and minerals. What is this? One cup of passion fruit (pulp, as the skin cannot be eaten) has vitamins A, C, K, and B6. Passion fruit also contains calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, copper, and selenium (Source: USDA).
Is passion fruit good for fertility? High vitamin C content- The immune system benefits from vitamin C, and it also aids in the absorption of iron from food, which is crucial for both men and women hoping to conceive.
What fruit is not good for pregnancy?
- Papaya – It tops the list for obvious reasons.
- Pineapple – These are also not recommended to the pregnant women as they contain certain enzymes that alters the texture of cervix which could induce premature contractions.
- Grapes –