What is the healthiest breakfast to order?
- Starbucks’ Hearty Blueberry Oatmeal.
- Starbucks’ Spinach, Feta & Egg White Wrap.
- McDonald’s Fruit and Maple Oatmeal.
- Dunkin’s Veggie Egg White Omelet.
- Starbucks’ Turkey Bacon, Cheddar & Egg White Sandwich.
- Panera Bread’s Greek Yogurt With Mixed Berries Parfait.
What do New York people eat for breakfast? So it seems true that New Yorkers stay loyal to their coffee and bagels. Customers gravitate to these quick stops to grab breakfast while rushing to catch trains, buses, cabs, and sometimes even pedicabs. Bagels, egg sandwiches, and croissants are some of the usual fare for those looking for a cheap, quick bite.
How can I eat healthy in NYC?
- Divya’s Kitchen. Even non-vegetarians love Ayurvedic-inspired Divya’s Kitchen.
- Le Botaniste.
- Lekka Burger.
- Little Beet Table.
- 12 Chairs Cafe.
- Avant Garden.
- Beyond Sushi.
How can I eat healthy and cheap in NYC?
- Plan ahead.
- Use what you’ve got on hand.
- Don’t throw those mushy and bruised fruits away!
- Appreciate imperfections.
- Cook larger portions.
- Buy whole foods.
- Plant an herb garden.
- Plant a garden!