What is the healthiest cereal made?
- Oats. Oats are a nutritious cereal choice.
- DIY muesli. Muesli is both a healthy and delicious type of cereal.
- Homemade granola.
- DIY cinnamon crunch cereal.
- Kashi 7 Whole Grain Nuggets.
- Post Foods Grape Nuts.
- Bob’s Red Mill Paleo-Style Muesli.
- Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Grain Cereals.
What to put in cereal to make it healthy?
- Chopped nuts for a crunchy breakfast. Add protein to your bowl of cereals with a crunchy addition.
- Peanut butter for a smooth nutty flavour. The nutty flavours in a scoop of peanut butter make a good pair with breakfast cereals.
- Top it up with yogurt for extra protein.
Is there a healthy way to cereal? Ready-to-eat breakfast cereal can make for a convenient, healthy and balanced breakfast, especially if it’s made with whole grains, is low in sugar and is served with fresh fruit.
How do you make healthy sugary cereal?
- Enjoy it as a snack in trail mixes, along with other nutritious ingredients, like unsweetened dried fruits, nuts, seeds, and popcorn (which is a whole grain).
- Mix sweetened cereals with unsweetened ones to lower the added sugar content.
- Have it as a side dish.