What is the healthiest flour for pancakes? To make healthy pancakes, use whole-wheat or another whole-grain (cornmeal, oats or buckwheat) flour instead. Whole-wheat flour has 16 grams of fiber per cup compared to 3 grams of fiber in white flour.
What is the healthiest type of pancake?
- Wheat Montana Farms & Bakery 100% Whole Wheat with Flax Pancake Mix 140 cal, 5g fiber,
- kodiak cakes frontier flapjack and waffle mix buttermilk and honey. Credit: Kodiak Cakes.
- Krusteaz Protein Pancake Mix Buttermilk.
- Simple Mills Almond Flour Pancake & Waffle Mix.
- Purely Elizabeth Grain-Free Pancake & Waffle Mix.
Can you substitute Greek yogurt for milk in pancakes? Yes, yogurt is an excellent substitute for milk when making pancakes. It creates a flavorful and thick pancake. Use plain, unflavored Greek yogurt or plain unflavored regular yogurt. It works in homemade or in a mix.
Are yogurt pancakes healthy? They’re packed with protein.
These yogurt pancakes have almost 15g of protein per serving, making them the perfect high protein pancakes without protein powder! A great post-workout breakfast that includes a complex carb, protein and healthy fat.