What is the healthiest snack at the movies? Popcorn is the staple movie snack, so we feel that this list should include this. Air popped popcorn is actually one of the most healthy snacks. It’s full of fiber and packed with antioxidants. However, movie theater popcorn is cooked with oil and topped with plenty of salt and butter.
How can I snack healthy at the movies?
- Pop-corners chips or non-buttered popcorn: Popcorners chips are my favorite.
- Fruit Salad: Fruit is a nice, sweet alternative to candy.
- Yogurt: Instead of fattening, thick ice cream, the perfect alternative is yogurt.
- Veggies and Dip:
- Mixed Nuts:
What is the healthiest movie candy? Sour Patch Kids, 3.5-ounce box
This movie theater classic is actually one of the lowest-calorie candies you can choose, thanks to its relatively small box.
What snacks can I make for movie night?
- Roasted Capsicum and Eggplant Pizza Scrolls. Collect.
- Salted Caramel Popcorn Apples. Collect.
- Traditional Hot Apple Pie Jaffles. Collect.
- Pizza Popcorn. Collect.
- Ham, Egg and Tomato Calzone. Collect.
- Corn Chip Fish Fingers. Collect.
- Layered Chocolate Crackle Slice. Collect.
- Air-fryer Mini Egg and Mince Parcels. Collect.