What is the healthiest snack you can eat?
- Mixed nuts. Nuts are an ideal nutritious snack, providing the perfect balance of healthy fats, protein, and fiber.
- Red bell pepper with guacamole.
- Greek yogurt and mixed berries.
- Apple slices with peanut butter.
- Cottage cheese and fruit.
- Celery sticks with cream cheese.
- Kale chips.
- Dark chocolate and almonds.
What is considered a hearty snack? Banana wraps with nut, seed or soy butter. Fruit skewers dipped in Greek yogurt. Steamed edamame (green soy beans you buy frozen) Homemade snack bites (mixtures of seeds and dried fruit with nut, seed or soy butter, rolled into balls)
What are healthy snacks to replace junk food?
- 7 Healthy Snacks to Replace Junk Food.
- Replace Candy Bars with Dark Chocolate.
- Replace Potato Chips with Homemade Kale Chips.
- Replace Sugary Drinks with Real Coconut Water.
- Replace Ice Cream with Greek Yogurt Popsicles.
- Replace Cereal with Steel Cut Oats.
- Replace Candy with Nuts.
- Replace Cookies with Low-Sugar Fruits.
What is the best heart healthy snack? Third: Snacks that satisfy.
Whole-grain toast with peanut or almond butter. Cherry tomatoes with hummus. Low-fat or fat-free cheese. Plain low-fat or fat-free yogurt (An awesome pairing with fruit!)