What should a teenager eat for lunch at school? Filling Foods for Teenage Lunches
Including proteins like deli turkey/ham, hard-boiled eggs, tuna fish; and the right kind of carbohydrates; whole-grain bread, wraps, crackers, rice, and fruit. If your teen stays late at school, it’s best to pack an additional healthy snack or two, too.
What is the healthiest lunch for a teenager?
- Chicken, grated carrot, cucumber and cream cheese pita bread.
- Turkey, cheese and salad on multigrain bread with cranberry sauce.
- Vegetable and lentil soup in a thermos with a bread roll.
- Smoked salmon, salad and cream cheese bagel.
- Leftover pasta with lots of cooked vegetables.
- Quiche and salad.
What healthy lunches can I take to school?
- Greek Yogurt, granola, peppers, baby tomatoes, grapes, mini muffin.
- Ham & cheese mini bagel, banana, a cup of greek yogurt, sugar snap peas.
- Peanut butter & Banana tortilla roll-ups, unsweetened applesauce pouch, celery sticks.
- Cracker pizza, broccoli with ranch, apple slices.
What kind of sandwiches do teenagers like?
- Chicken Avocado Roll Ups. These roll-ups are perfect for bite-sized fun!
- Pita Bread with Hummus.
- Easy Cheese and Black Bean Quesadillas for Kids.
- Healthy Chicken Salad.
- Sweet Potato Sushi Roll.
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich.
- Ham and Cheese Sandwich.
- Chicken Teriyaki Rice Bowls.