What should I make my 2 year old for lunch?
- Peanut Butter And Banana Rollups Snack Box.
- Broccoli Pesto Pasta.
- Soft And Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Puffs.
- Tic Tac Toe Sandwiches.
- Sweet Potato Noodle Ham And Cheese Cups.
- 4-ingredient Banana Pancakes.
- Sweet Potato, Bacon And Broccoli Egg Muffins.
- Homemade Spaghettios.
What should I feed my toddler for lunch today? An easy lunch option for a toddler can include a half sandwich of turkey, chicken, tuna salad, egg salad, or even peanut butter. Serve with a half cup of steamed green vegetables, like green beans. Finish with a half cup of berries or a small low-fat oatmeal cookie.
What can I give my 18 month old for lunch?
- Lunch Meat Snack Plate.
- Veggie Egg Muffin.
- Quesadilla Strips.
- Mac & Peas.
- Baked Beans Snack Plate.
- Broccoli Littles.
- Cheese & Crackers.
- Avocado Toast.
What should I pack my 3 year old for lunch?
- Ham, Cheese, and Peas. It’s hard for me to think of a more classic lunch box combo.
- Soft Soba Noodle Salad.
- Breakfast for Lunch.
- Open-Faced Waffle Sandwich.
- Frittata Muffins.
- Chicken Nuggets.
- Cream Cheese and Strawberry Sammie.